The remit of the FPS Policy and Support is to:
- support the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Civil Service and Public Enterprises, the Secretary of State for Budget and Consumer Protection, added to the Minister of Justice, in charge of the North Sea, and the Secretary of State for Digitization in charge of Administrative Simplification, Privacy and the Buildings Administration, added to the Prime Minister in their policies
- ensure the auditing of, in among other things, the budgets and accounting
- support the federal organisations, by providing them with a diverse range of products and services, in particular in the following areas:
- personnel management
- personnel development
- organisational control and integrity policy
- public procurement contracts.