The FPS Policy and Support is administered by a management committee and a client steering committee.
The management committee, which is responsible for the organisation, management and coordination of the FPS Policy and Support consists of:
- Nico Waeyaert, Chair
- Jacques Druart, acting DG Digital Transformation
- Liliane Verreyen, DG PersoPoint
- Luc Mabille, DG Budget and Policy Evaluation
- Ben Smeets, DG Recruitment and Development
- Bruno Snappe, acting DG Federal Accountant Procurement
- Jacques Druart, acting DG International Support Department
- the directors of the policy units of the ministers in charge.
Through the client steering committee, the client organisations are able to advise the FPS Policy and Support. The client steering committee consists of:
- five representatives of the board of chairs of the federal public services and public planning services
- three representatives of the board of executive directors of the public institutions of social security
- two representatives of the board of executive directors of the public interest institutions.
The FPS Policy and Support has six directorates-general:
- DG Budget and Policy Evaluation
- DG Digital Transformation
- DG Recruitment and Development
- DG PersoPoint Payroll Processing Organisation
- DG Federal Accountant and Procurement
- DG Internal Support Department
The FPS Policy and Support also has:
- an internal department for health and safety at work which establishes and implements the measures for the welfare of the staff of the FPS Policy and Support.
- a policy coordination and management support unit which prepares, coordinates and develops the policy of the FPS Policy and Support (support for the editorial staff and the monitoring of the administration agreement, risk management, internal audit, complaints management, legal coordination etc.)
- a (temporary) NWOW unit. This unit is responsible for implementing New Ways of Working (NWOW) at the FPS Policy and Support.