This page tells you all you need to know about how to contact us and where to find us.
Access to the WTC III building
You have free access to our reception, but to access the rest of the building you need a QR code. This QR code will be sent to you by e-mail along with the invitation to a selection test, training session or consultation at Empreva. Keep your code safe, as you'll need it every time you enter and leave the building. Your QR code is only valid on the day of your appointment.
To enter, scan the code at the entrance gates. They are on your left as you enter the building. You can scan your code from your smartphone or bring along a printed version.
You have not received a QR code by e-mail or you have an appointment as an individual visitor with a FPS BOSA employee? Please report to reception on the ground floor. Our colleagues will be happy to help you.
Person with reduced mobility?
Our reception is designed for wheelchair users and there are floor markings for the visually impaired. Please report to reception and we will escort you through the building.
Person with reduced mobility arriving by car?
Persons with reduced mobility have access to a parking space in the WTC III underground car park (boulevard Simon Bolivar 30 - 1000 Brussels). Please note! You must request your parking space via your contact person at the FPS BOSA.
When you enter the car park as a person with reduced mobility, you can park in one of the reserved spaces on the right.
Getting to WTC III
The FPS BOSA is easily accessible.
By public transport
- Brussels North station is 400 metres away.
From Brussels-North station, you have three ways to reach the WTC III building. Your starting point will always be the central passageway with the stairs leading up to the platforms.
- Go left in the direction Boulevard Simon Bolivar and leave the station through the exit. When you’ve arrived in the street (Place du Nord, which further down to the right turns into the Rue des Charbonniers) immediately turn right and walk until you reach Boulevard du Roi Albert II. Cross Boulevard du Roi Albert II at the traffic lights and turn right until you reach Boulevard Simon Bolivar. Turn left there and you’ll be standing directly in front of the WTC III building (the WTC III building is located on the corner of Boulevard du Roi Albert II and Boulevard Simon Bolivar).
- Turn right in the direction of Place Solvay until you reach the Carrefour Express supermarket. Turn left there and continue walking to the exit. Walk down the stairs towards the street (Place Solvay), turn left and continue to Boulevard du Roi Albert II. Turn left there and keep walking until you get to the roundabout. Cross the road on the left side of the roundabout (facing away from the train station) and you’ll arrive directly at WTC III.
- You can also take the stairs down to the tram and bus area underneath the station. Exit underneath the station and head towards the WTC III building from there.
For train timetables, visit www.belgiantrain.be.
- Rogier station (metro lines 2 and 6, and trams 3 and 4) and Yser station (metro lines 2 and 6) are in the immediate vicinity. The STIB 'WTC' bus stop (lines 58 and 88) is located in front of the WTC III. More details at www.stib.be.
- De Lijn and TEC buses stop at Brussels North station. For more information visit the www.delijn.be or www.letec.be websites.
- A Villo! bike rental station (number 141) is located on boulevard Simon Bolivar. Find out more on www.villo.be.
At the entrance to the WTC III, there is a public bike park where you can easily park your bike.
By car or motorbike
The WTC III car park is currently only accessible to visitors who have booked at least one day in advance. Your BOSA contact person can take care of this for you. Parking spaces equipped with recharging points are not accessible to visitors.
Here are the alternatives:
- Paid parking in the streets around the building
- Paid car park at Brussels North station
- Brussels North station is 400 metres away.
Do you have a question about one of our services: training, digital services, the organisation’s management, integrity policy, public procurement, budgeting and accounting? Fill in the online form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
The FPS Policy and Support attaches great importance to the quality of its services. However, if you have any comments or complaints, you can send them to the complaints coordinator at the FPS Policy and Support.