Federal budget management
The FPD Policy and Support manages the process of drafting the federal budget and supports its implementation.
Information about federal budget drafting and the implementation:
The FPD Policy and Support offers support in the area of monitoring of the federal expenditure budget.
Information about the monitoring of the federal expenditure budget:
The FPD Policy and Support supports you in the filing of the federal budget.
Information about the filing of the federal budget :
The FPD Policy and Support helps manage the regulatory framework of the federal budget and formulates new policy proposals.
Information about the regulatory framework of the federal budget :
The budget service of your organisation is your first point of contact for questions about the work on the budget. Can you not find answers together? Ask support from the budget correspondent of your organisation or via email@example.com.
The FPD Policy and Support works with various budget tools:
- e-Bmc: application to collect budgetary and accountancy data of the administrative departments with accountancy autonomy and the administrative public institutions.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail)
- e-XL-Budget: application for drafting the budget of the various federal public departments, programmatic public departments and the Government Buildings Agency.
Contact: email@example.com (link sends e-mail)
Federal administrative control of the budget
The FPD Policy and Support is responsible for the Federal administrative control of the budget.
Information about the control of the filings :
Information about federal budget files (Royal Decree of 16 March 1994) and pharmaceutical file :
- general coordination of the various external advices in pharmaceutical files
- policy advices to the Federal Minister of Budgeting concerning pharmaceutical files.
Macro budgetary policy
In the framework of the European budgetary obligations, the FPD Policy and Support assists the policy unit of the Minister for Budget and the Federal government in drafting, the implementation and the monitory of the macro budgetary policy.
The reports of the Monitoring Committee form the preparation of the budget discussions of the federal government. The FPD Policy and Support is responsible for the administrative support of the monitoring committee.
- read the reports of the monitoring committee
- for questions about the reports and the monitoring committee: firstname.lastname@example.org
The FPD Policy and Support fulfils National and International orders about the macro budgetary policy:
- the coordination of the budgetary policy between the various policy levels during the preparation of the stability programme and the Draft Budgetary Plan (DBP)
- the coordination of the budget conclave
- request the monitoring of the Court of Audit concerning the General Budget Proposal
- policy support and handling questions of International institutes such as the International Monetary Fund (IMF), Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OESO), Rating agencies, etc.
- questions about the National and International contracts about the macro budgetary policy: email@example.com