This training is focused on teaching participants to recognize the signs of stress and providing them with practical tips for managing stress effectively when preparing and running a presidency.
This is a 2-hour interactive briefing session.
Most sessions will be classroom-based and will take place at BOSA, WTC III, Boulevard Simon Bolivar 30, Brussels.
Duration: 2 hours, from 9.00 – 11.00 am.
Classroom-based sessions will be organized in May and June 2023.
One 2-hour online session using ZOOM will be scheduled in September 2023.
The aim of this training is to enlarge your preparation and consider the impact of your personal balance in the success of the presidency.
Pour qui ?
Open to all: any colleague who will be “in the frontline” during the presidency and who could gain from receiving practical tips and insights when facing stress.
This training helps you prepare for your role during the Belgian presidency of the Council of the EU in 2024 and is only for those who have been designated by their organizations to play an active role in this presidency.
If you doubt whether this training is for you, please contact the SPOC at your organization designated for the presidency or the human resources department of your organization.
- Being open-minded.
- This seminar is held in English, sufficient English proficiency is required.
Facilitated by the General Secretariat of the Council (GSC) organisational psychologist, this structured and lively presentation combines knowledge and feedbacks from previous presidencies and will:
- clarify the concept of stress,
- share the specificities of the stress related with a presidency,
- explore the strategies to cope with your stress,
- expose the pillars to maintain healthy and supportive relations among teams when facing continuous stress,
- answer all the questions you may have!